18 September 2008

Dairy Milk Apricot Crumble Crunch (13/9/09 Sainsburys)

Dairy Milk Apricot Crumble Crunch

As promised, here is the second of Cadbury’s new bars. I have discovered that where cranberries are good, apricots are better. The flavour of them is more distinct and it feels more like a new product. Biscuit crumble also gets my approval, far more so than granola... But seriously, nuts would be heaven.

Dearest Cadbury

I hope you don't mind me messaging you so quickly after my last communication, but I had another amazing idea: apricot and nut.
I know - simple, but genius!

Best wishes,

Foodstufffinds x

PS I’m just full of ideas at the minute and I just wanted to let you know: peanut butter and chocolate would work too – in fact that would make a great bar! (But not apricot and peanut butter - that's just silly.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had peanuts in chocolate, and peanut butter in Lion bars, but I'm not convinced actual peanut butter in a chocolate bar would work.

Snicker's knows best!

cinabar said...

But imagine a Cadbury's caramel without the boring caramel, and with peanut butter instead. Nuts are great - but seriously:
peanut butter > nuts

Anonymous said...

Cin - this just looks wrong. Probably against God's teachings I'd imagine, but at the very least, very very wrong. Apricots & chocolate? Nein danke.

cinabar said...

lol - there are worse things!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it can't just be me that thinks the author is nuts, but it's great to read the reviews!