21 October 2008

Rococo Bee Bar –Milk Chocolate and Sea Salt

Rococo Bee Bar –Milk Chocolate and Sea Salt

So I tried the disappointing chocolate with pepper, and also bought this milk chocolate with sea salt at the same time.
I'll be honest, I'm not a big salt fan, and the idea of mixing it with chocolate didn't bode well for me. I even opened the bar and stared at it for sometime before building up the courage.
I was surprised, it is actually very tasty. The salt enhances the flavour, and adds an unexpected edge. I'm not sure that it is the sort of chocolate that I could eat too much of, but the miniature bar is perfect for the flavour and well worth trying.
I also bought a miniature bar of earl grey tea chocolate from the same range. I will let you know how I get on with that shortly.

No comments: