12 March 2009

Pepsi Raw (Waitrose)


Colas involve rather a large amount of personal choice. Am I a Coca Cola or a Pepsi fan? Well to be honest it is Coca Cola for me. Although I think I should say that one of my favourite drinks is Fentiman's Cola. Fentiman's is an all natural cola, with an 'original' taste.
This caught my eye when I was in Waitrose, it is Pepsi's version of an all natural original cola drink. The can isn't very big and it only fills three quarters of my glass, but this aside I took my first sip. The drink wasn't as sugary as I thought it would be. In fact I can't help but compare it to Fentiman's Cola, (which tastes exactly like liquidised cola bottle sweets) and be disappointed by the lack of sweet flavour. The drink also isn't as fizzy as regular cola's, which is surprising as canned colas tend to keep their fizz better than bottled.
I did like the drink though, it was very pleasant and refreshing. I rate it above regular Pepsi, but Fentiman's and Coca Cola are still my favourites.

No comments: