24 May 2010

Win Goodies – Exciting Competition!!!


When I was shopping at the weekend, I picked up some wonderful goodies for a lucky reader to try. Up for grabs are five fabulous items from around the world:
  • Snickers Pods – Australian biscuit shells with a Snickers filling
  • Cadbury Sweet Marie – French chocolate and peanut bar
  • Junior Mints – American chocolate coated mints, not dissimilar to mint Poppets
  • Coconut M&Ms – American version of M&MS with a Summery twist
  • Pocket Coffee – German (European) dark chocolate filled with espresso (absolute yum)!
In order to enter simply tell me what your favourite personal foodstuff find is. Can be anything from chocolate, crisps, drinks, biscuits, ice cream etc from here or anywhere in the world. Doesn't have to be something featured on this site, just tell me about an item you love or something you found really interesting.

NOW CLOSED!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!



Terms/Conditions
  • Any personal data will only be used for processing of this competition.
  • The winner will be chosen at random.
  • UK residents only.
  • Competition closes midday on Sunday 6th June 2010.
  • If I can’t get in touch with the winner in a reasonable amount of time to obtain an address another winner will be selected.
  • If you have any questions about this competition, please send me an email or leave a comment below.

2 comments:

salymsmommy said...

I can't enter because I am in the US, but I just wanted to share my favorite foodstuff find. Doritos has a new flavor called Cheeseburger at Midnight. OMG - YUM!

cinabar said...

Cheeseburger at Midnight! What a fab name for a flavour! Never seen those Doritos around these parts though!